You’re on this page because clearly you want to help protect the outdoor places and lifestyles you love. Same. That box to the left is an easy and impactful way to turn your passion into purpose.
How We Use Your Donation
We may be small. But thanks to you, we are mighty.
To get an idea of how far your donation can go, check out our 2019 Annual Report. Or, if you’re like us and have your eyes on the future, check out our 2020 Strategic Plan. We’re thankful for any support you can give.
- Space to collaborate and get to work
- Pay the team that keeps our organization ticking
- Technology that keeps us connected and working
- Build strategic partnerships
- Host fundraising events around the country
Getting the Word Out
- Partner with people who get you stoked about climate issues
- Create the swag that gets people talking about who we are
- Connect you to the issues on platforms like social media and our website
Humble brag: our digital communication efforts reached 5,049,306 potential voters and achieved 134,440,300 media impressions.
Strengthening our Capabilities
- Hire team members who make POW better, smarter, and more effective
- Broaden our network of community members
- Grow partnerships with businesses and athletes
Where the Rubber Meets the Road
- Activate our community to flex their political advocacy muscle
- Host voting campaigns that reflect the outdoor community’s passions
- Send athletes to share the impacts of climate change with our representatives
Humble brag: our “Run To Vote” campaign with Strava challenged 25,598 people to run or bike to the polls and vote.
“Perhaps the rewards of solving climate change are so compelling, so nurturing and so natural a piece of the human soul that we can’t help but do it.”
Other Ways to Give
Become a Partner
Help us raise awareness and funds with the power of your brand.
Fundraise for POW
Amazon Smile + POW
Turn that Amazon purchase into a donation for POW, every time you shop!
Shop POW merch
Get the latest POW branded gear and support POW with your purchase.
Donate your time and help us get the word out.